May 30, 2016

Tim Holtz Creative Journey Quilt

Many thanks to Barbara Black for capturing a couple of photos for me at the recent Quilt Market in Salt Lake City.  I had entered a block in the Tim Holtz Creative Journey block challenge, and it was selected as one of the blocks to be made into a quilt.


My block is in the third row, third from the left.


I so appreciate Barbara's efforts to find the quilt and get photos -- and I think it is cool that Tim Holtz is in the photo too!  You can read more about Barbara's experience at Quilt Market here.

My prize for the contest was a 40-strip design roll of Eclectic Elements (some of my favorite fabrics).  Now I am trying to decide what to make with it...

1 comment:

  1. Happy to oblige, Ben. Tim seemed genuinely thrilled to have a reason to throw open the quilt so all could see. More people took photos. It was folded up behind the ladder when I went looking for it.

    ReplyDelete