The lining fabric is from Asuka by Dear Stella.
I followed the pattern for the most part. I replaced one of the interior elastic pockets with a zippered pocket, and added a key fob.
I used Soft and Stable to interface the exterior A and B pieces. This is the same interfacing I used for my daughter's bag, but for that bag I also interfaced and quilted the front pocket. This bag has only a lined linen exterior pocket, which leaves it a little more floppy than the first bag.
I found the buttons at a local quilt shop. I don't recall where I first saw buttons added to a Super Tote like this, but they are certainly a derivative idea.
Two of the AGF denims are wonderful lighter-weight fabrics. For the gusset and handles, I used AGF's Bluebottle Texture Denim, which is much heavier (but equally wonderful). I used one layer of fusible woven interfacing for the gusset, although it probably was not necessary.
The zippers are from Zipit.
My wife stumbled across these photos on the computer, and from her reaction I think she is going to like this bag.